Jacksonville Child Support Attorney
We offer premier legal services and are proud of the reputation we’ve created over the years, giving our clients the confidence to say there is no better place to turn for a Jacksonville child support attorney. If you want to find out how we got that reputation, we hope you’ll get in touch with us now. What you’ll find is that:
- No other child support lawyer in Jacksonville FL gives you more personalized attention regarding your case.
- We offer free consultations so we can get to know you and understand your situation, all without charging you anything.
- We know that your child’s best interests have to be at the center of the case, and everything we do is about ensuring that your child has the support he or she needs.
- We are caring, professional, and easy to get ahold of at any time of day.
These are just a few of the reasons that we’re so consistently giving excellent ratings and reviews, all of which go with a tremendous rating from the Better Business Bureau. Let the results speak for themselves. If you’re after the top Jacksonville child support lawyer, you need to call us.
Cases We Handle
Like any Jacksonville child support attorney, we know that these cases can be complex and multi-faceted. Each one looks a bit different, but some common situations and cases that we’ve been involved in include:
- Working to make sure the initial ruling is fair during the divorce.
- Helping people collect payments if an ex won’t pay.
- Assisting those with changing situations—the loss of a job, for instance—as they try to get new child support rulings that make sense.
- Working to determine how long child support should last.
Of course, you could find yourself in any number of these situations over the years, and some couples end up in front of a judge multiple times. All along the way, it helps to have a great child support lawyer in Jacksonville FL.
Only Hire the Best Child Support Attorney in Jacksonville FL
Call us or email us today if you want to hire the best Jacksonville child support attorney. Remember, the consultation is free and we can meet with you promptly.